Review The IWC Portugieser Automatic 42MM Watch Replica In Stainless Steel

There are many factors that I consider when choosing a watch to wear. Among these factors, I like to consider the movement housed within; I am in no way turned off by non-in house movements, but it is nice bonus when the mechanics were developed by the same folks who put the rest of the watch together. Another important factor I focus on is aesthetics. I want my watch to be clean and more classic rather than modern. I have always admired the IWC Portuguese 7 Day automatic 42MM watch replica IW5001-24. I love the balanced simplicity of the dial coupled with the rather large exhibition case back.



Review

Recently, I have been wearing this IWC Portuguese stainless steel watch fake and have enjoyed it greatly. Looking it over, it meets the requirements that I look for: the dial is clean and comes standard with hand applied markers, the movement is in-house, and this one in particular is a stunning shade of rose gold. What more could you want?



While the 42mm case is on the thicker side at about 15mm, it still fits nicely on my wrist when I’m wearing a dress shirt or a t-shirt. I would also like to state that the dial is extremely easy to read.  Even in dim lighting, the silver dial is easy to read with the gold numbers. IWC Portugieser replica IW5001-24 comes with a silver-plated dial and rhodium-plated hands that pair well with the chosen case material. This is a nice update on a familiar design within the dressy Portugieser line. The small seconds at 9 o'clock are balanced by the power-reserve indicator at 3 o'clock. The power reserve that's being indicated is a more than ample seven days, considering that this is a self-winding watch equipped with an in-house movement from IWC. Further, the movement has been engineered with the company's Pellaton winding system, devised to maximize the amount of energy transmitted to and stored in the barrel by the rotor's movements.



Wearing a solid gold watch does require some adjusting to, but this one has been very easy to wear. The IWC Portuguese watch replica is complemented by a wonderful brown strap which lends itself very well to casual wear on the weekends. With a suit however, the warm rose gold case comes out beautifully to impress those who ask you for the time. Even on my slim wrist, the gold deployment stays level and balances the watch perfectly.  I find myself staring at it throughout the day, looking at all the nuances in the dial and movement.



Technical Characteristics

Brand: IWC
Model: Portugieser Automatic
Reference Number: IW5001-24
Diameter: 42.3mm
Case Material: Stainless steel
Dial and hands: Silver Dial, Rose Gold Hands
Movement: IWC in-house 52010 calibre
Functions: Power Reserve, Hours, Minutes, and Small Seconds.
Power Reserve: 7 Days
Winding: Automatic, Pellaton-style
Frequency: 28,800 vph
Price: $12.700
More information, please visit our latest replica IWC watches listing, we are the largest and most reliable replica of luxury watches store, copy watches such as Rolex, Patek Phillippe, Panerai, Cartier, Hublot, Tag Heuer and more.

Comments